Friday, August 10, 2007

Momo Incident

Okay now I don't care too much about the stupid monkey but it's grown on me over the days and I almost killed my brother when he almost threw Momo out the window. I found Luke holding my monkeyoutside the window by the arms and I alost muredered him until he gave Momo back. Now Momo's sitting in my backpack and will be away from my manic brother before my trip to DC, and hopefully no Beanie babies will be dangling out of windows.

2 comments:

FiFi said...

...Huh...

I guess this is what a person with no life does. o.o

OMGIMKIDDING!!!! ;=; Oh, BTW, can I come over and steal yer moonkee? :3 I lurv moonkees....

ANYHOOOOOO, start reading MY blog, asswipe. <_<;; I even added a shoutbox. T_T

~~The FiFi~~

{P.S.} I do TO own yer soul. <_<

Dashboard said...

I do read your blog, I've been busy