Friday, August 17, 2007

"Interesting" News

Okay well I'm back from my trip which was filled with another monkey jack and white water rafting! Trust me you have no idea how much fun it is until you try it! I'm also now taking contemporary dance classes and worrying about going back school non-stop! Also I have been dubbed the "Queen of Grey" don't ask me why I just have been givin this name by a bunch of people.

3 comments:

FiFi said...

...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

QUEEN OF GREY!!! XDD

I mean, *AHEM* Anyhoo, I might call you sometime this week. ;o Since we're both bored out of our minds. <_<;;

Oh, the joy! Also, I found a creek near my house with Jessica one day. ;D Wanna check it out next time yer over here?

~~THE FiFi~~

[P.S.] Yes, I do like that bowing smilie. ~_^ Use it more often! >:o

Dashboard said...

Sure I'd love to! Just please call me...

FiFi said...

Oh, BTW, Liz says to leave a comment on her blog. ;o Her link is at the buttom of my page. >_<

<33

~~The FiFi~~

[P.S.] I'll call you tomorrow or something. o_O THEN YOU, ME, AND LIZ CAN GO HIKING!! ;DDD

Yay fer exercise~~~~