Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Awesomeness!!!

Well where to begin? Fist of all I'm Dash but I answer to my nickname Dashboard. I'm a writer and my goal is to get my MFA (Master of Fine Arts) in creative writing. I comment on Fifi's blog as much as I can or I'm writing my current story called Frostburn Heights. Dang, Fifi's better at rambling but has anyone seen Hairspray yet? I saw it the day it came out with a friend of mine and I thought it was awesome, I swear John Travolta was at his best!!! I also saw the new Harry Potter and got Deathly Hallows, and no I won't put up any spoilers you fellow Harry Potter fans can read the book without me ruining it.

4 comments:

Dashboard said...

Oh guys feel free to comment if you want to.

FiFi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dashboard said...

Oh come on Fifi, it had it's moments.

FiFi said...

Moments my ASS. BTW, visit my blog sometime. <_<

Link: mylife-ownsyours.blogspot.com

^_^ Add it to favorites plox! :o